1. All cars must meet general safety requirements as per the IHRA rule book.
2. Seat belts must be worn and adjusted in such a manner that the driver's head and torso cannot extend outside the parameters of the roll cage. Drivers are also required to properly use safety equipment until the vehicle exits the racing surface and is no longer moving.
3. Junior dragster license holders must place license identification tag on the top of the cage in a manner that the staging director can easily see it.
Juniors must stay within the bounds of the license qualifications:
* Elite -- 7.50 (Ages 16-17)
* Masters -- 7.90 (Ages 12-17)
* Advanced -- 8.90 (Ages 10-17)
* Beginner -- 11.90 (Ages 7-9)
4. Minors under 18 must have a signed insurance release form signed by parent and witnessed by a track official.